“Excellent Meal and Service”

Lot 12 Public House
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Washington,DC
“Excellent Meal and Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2008

Had dinner here over Labor Day weekend. Was lucky enough to get a table last minute on a Saturday night. I would put this restaurant up against any here in DC as to quality of food and service.
Food was very fresh, presented very well. Staff was extremely attentive without being obtrusive. Whole demeanor of the place is a very relaxed elegance. Was lucky enough to met the chef/owner on the way out and he was very charming.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an excellent meal!

3 Thank IluvEurope

Pittsburgh
“AMAZING”
Reviewed September 2, 2008

I would have never expected such an amazing restaurant in this little town. The food was of five star quality. The service left a little to be desired but they were busy so it wasn't a problem. They have a great wine selection and the food was perfect. Also the dress code is relaxed so don't worry about getting dressed to the nines to enjoy the great food.

3 Thank jt3611
Northeast
“Food Terrific - but Service was Spotty”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

We had 5 for dinner, and the food was great. The service was NOT (and this was different from our last experience here, when service was excellent). Dishes came out at different times. Long waits between courses. I had to sit and watch my companions eat desert for 10 minutes - and then mine finally arrived. No offer of discounts.
I was disappointed as we brought family members there for the first time and had hoped for a nice experience. Well, at the least the food was good -fish, beef. All excellent - although the portions of rockfish were quite small. Hopefully, this was just an off night....

1 Thank birdwatcherplus
Washington DC
“5-Star Surprise”
Reviewed March 18, 2008

Amazing service and food on a recent Sunday evening in this beautiful public house. Cozy and warm the food is better than recent meals I've had in big-cities. Such a welcome surprise just off the main road and close to our B&B. Also, very very reasonably priced for the level of quality and service. I left feeling giddy from the discovery of this gem.

2 Thank RileyM1980
Harpers Ferry, WV
“Lot 12 was Great!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2008

This is definitely an upscale Restaurant and the best in Berkeley Springs. I took my wife here for her birthday and we were not disappointed. If you have a chance to go here I would go. You will have to make reservations as the restaurant is small. The food is displayed and prepared excellently. The ambiance and decor were very nice as well, we sat next to the Fireplace. I would HIGHLY recommend Lot 12 to anyone!

2 Thank nwhiteiii