“The finest "Fine Dining" in the four-state area”

Lot 12 Public House
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Damon and Betsy's inviting and comfortable establishment offers outstanding cuisine and great service. The food is of the finest quality and always deliciously prepared. Local, sustainable foods dominate the well-balanced menu of American and continential-styled dishes. This is our special occasion destination and it never disappoints!

1  Thank Seasonedtraveler44

Reviewed November 29, 2012

If you are looking for a culinary experience in this wonderful artsy town, then this is the place. We got there a couple of minutes befroe our reservations and they seated us immediately. There is no rush and the waitstaff makes you fill comfortable and at home. The have a fantastic wine menu, as well as some great beers and mixed drinks.
Our waitress was wonderful, the food to die for and the overall experience a wonderful 15th anniversary memory. Thanks Lot 12!

1  Thank Tammie M
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I went to Lot 12 on November 10, 2012 for dinner. We had 6:00 reservations and were seated immediately. The wait staff came right away and explained what the specials were for the evening and took our drink order. We were served a small portion of very chewy bread with some olive oil. It looked small but it was a great way to start, the bread was excellent in taste and texture. We ordered and our appitizers came out about 10 minutes later. You have to understand that Lot 12 is cooking basicaly to order, it is not McDonalds. My wife had a goat cheese salad which was excellent and I had the special of fried oysters. After having been to New Orleans a few weeks ago the oysters were small but they were full of flavor that made up for it. For our main course my wife had the lamb shank which was done perfectly. No need for a knife it just fell off the bone. I had the special of Artic Char over a pasta full of crab meat and artichokes which was a bit of a busy dish. The fish was done perfectly but it was a small piece sitting in a large mound of pasta with a generous amount of crab. Very good but I would have like to have seen a larger piece of fish. All in all an excellent meal and an excellent value for what you get. This is my third time there and I have never been dissapointed.

2  Thank D4379
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Nouveau American Food of the quality found in New York or San Francisco. The seafood is cooked to perfection. The use of fresh herbs and greens grown in the restaurant's garden gives the food a fresh and delicate flavor.

1  Thank Trollbakken
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my first visit to Lot 12, and it was fantastic. My husband and I managed to make it there in the midst of the worst flooding in Berkely Springs in over 20 years. Luckily, it sits on a hill.
The staff was first rate, despite the fact that many of them were probably facing flooded homes after work. All the food was of excellent quality and superbly prepared. If they are still on the menu, please try the fried green tomatoes with goat cheese. YUM! I beleive it was worth every penny.

1  Thank louleeb