“Great Food”
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 1, 2011

My wife and I went for an early dinner. The dinner was outstanding. My wife had a pasta dish with very good sauce. My choice for the evening was Steak Steel City Salad with an unbelievable Asiago and cracked peppercorn dressing. Very good choice for the evening

• Visited March 2011

• Korean first
Lorton, Virginia
“Tari's Cafe - Good Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 19, 2010

My husband and I ate at Tari's Cafe while in Berkeley Springs for the 38th Annual Apple Butter Festival. We were staying at the Highlawn Inn and this was a down hill walk of 3 or 4 blocks. Our reservations were for 6 p.m. which was early, only one other couple was seated at that time, but soon others followed. I ordered a glass of White Zinfandel and was given a huge glass of wine. My husband helped me drink it. We both ordered the crab cakes, with garlic and herb fettuccine. It came accompanied by a salad with house dressing of balsamic vinegarette which was on the oily side. The crab cakes were tasty, however my husband is from Maryland and did not care for them at all. I found the fettuccine, with grated parmeson cheese, to be extremely tasty, although it was drenched in too much olive oil. Conversation was lively and brisk in the Cafe. We enjoyed ourselves on a Friday night in a quiet, peaceful, town. .

catonsville, Maryland
“Pleasent dining experience”
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Nice resturant/ pub with friendly staff. The food is quite good and reasonably priced. The jambalaya is to die for. I go here at least once every time I am in Berkeley Springs for a get-a-way and I,m never disappointed. Thanks y'alls!

Colorado
“Delicious Food, Great Service”
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My husband and I had a delicious meal at Tari's Cafe one night while in Bath (Berkeley Springs). The decor inside is kind of kitchsy/artsy which was fun. We had good wine, food and the price wasn't too bad. Unfortunately huge semis go right through the town and shake the storefronts on the main drag. It would really enhance the atmosphere to have trucks banned through the main street. But overall, a delicious meal and a good restaurant.

Southport, North Carolina
“Tarry awhile at Tari's”
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Tari's was a unique and wonderful dining experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and enjoyed looking at all the local art. We also had the good fortune of hearing some great live Bluegrass music on Thursday night at Tari's.

2 Thank HollisCross621