“Quality food, service and music”
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Four meaty lamb lollichops (chops) for me and nut crusted salmon for my wife, $7 glasses of wine, a talented rock musician in the next room, all at a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had made dinner reservations at Tari's but during the same day asked a shopkeeper for a recommendation for lunch and was directed here. The lunch was excellent. I had a blackened chicken greens salad that had plenty of moist, tasty chicken and generous salad, cheese, and dressing. My wife was equally happy with her dish. That night we returned for dinner and were equally impressed. I thought their "almost famous" crab soup was good, not great - not enough crab and I couldn't taste the sherry. My main course, pasta Chesapeake, was wonderful. Lots of shrimp, tasty scallops, and crab. A very generous serving. The service was also excellent. If we return to Berkeley Springs, we'll be sure to eat here again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was my favorite restaurant when I visited two years ago and was still my favorite during my most current visit. We had just gotten back from a 22 mile bike ride and all we could think about was eating. We had soup, appetizers, bread, the wild mushroom pasta and the fresh berry shortcake for dessert. All of it was fantastic and our waitress was very friendly and accommodating to the four tired and sweaty bikers! Thank you and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Always great food in a lively atmosphere with local art work adorning the rooms. Lunch and dinner are included in a 2 night Tari's stay with clean, charming rooms above the café. Come join Tari for a night on the town.

1  Thank LvmjV
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Visiting Berkeley Springs for the first time, we used Trip Advisor to find where the best places would be for lunch. Tari's Cafe sounded great to us for a late lunch/ early dinner meal. Our waiter seemed slightly annoyed about something from the start. We asked questions about the crab soups, the creamed crab, or the chipotle crab, ordered water with lemon and wine. After reading that the creamed crab soup was so great, we stuck with that. He also brought out a taste of the chipotle crab, which was very spicy. I must say that the crab soup here is pretty fantastic!
We had the crab cake which came with a side of bread and salad with tarter sauce. We also had the Mahi Mahi sandwich which was very good and came with delicious tortilla chips but the salsa that came with them was over the top with spiciness. The wine was fantastic and our waiter seemed to relax after moving tables to prepare for an expected large crowd who soon canceled, so he helped move the tables apart again. We will visit Tari's Cafe again! Hoping we win the drawing we entered as we left.

2  Thank 5tars