“Worth the drive off the highway. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Milford, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the drive off the highway. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic! I would recommend the 3-4 Mile exit from the highway versus the typical fast food stops. Had crab cakes as good as any I've had before. Coworkers had steak tips and loved them. Local beer and small wine list.

• Korean first
Canberra, Australia
“Slow service and food is just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

This place was recommended to us and unfortunately it was a total disappointed. I would not recommend it! The hostess was grumpy, the waitress was slow and my meal was tiny!

We got seated straight away but the hostess looked and acted like she was having the worse day of her life, not the nicest way to start your dining experience. Then it took almost 10 minutes for the waitress to arrive and take our order. The food arrived pretty quickly but my meal was so small! I ordered a crab cake with salad, which was about $13. It came out with a tiny crab cake, a miniature salad a small piece of bread. It seemed more like a kids’ meal and I’m not that big of an eater.

When we finally got the bill, it took for the waitress about 10 minutes to come back (no kidding!) to process the credit card! We were on the road so it really put us behind schedule. If you pay with a credit card, they process it in front of you on a pad/tablet and then you need to select a tip on the pad. Problem is, they have only 4 options: no tip, 18%, 20% and 25%. To us it seemed rather rude to give set option without a free field or at least a 15% option! The waitress really didn’t deserve the 18% tip but we weren’t going not to tip her.

• Visited April 2014
Minneapolis
“Delicious, affordable, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We ate here with a large party for dinner. The service was spot on. Everyone loved their food and I loved that the portion sizes were just right. The price was affordable as well, approximately $10 per person, which is fantastic for dinner. It was the best meal we had on 4 day trip.

Visited March 2014
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“You get what you pay for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We started off with salads, their in house raspberry vinergette was out of this world. If I could buy bottles of it I would!! We were very satisfied with every single part of our dinner, it was all delicious. I highly recommend their flatbread appetizer, and Pasta Chesapeake. Our waitress was the sweetest and very attentive. I will definitely be coming back as soon as possible!

• Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fun funky place, good food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

So I have to say the menu descriptions were written in such a way that I had really high hopes for the food. The food was good to very good, sort of pub food if you will, but in my opinion this place missed the mark just a little. Now having said that, I LOVED that the burgers are chard broiled, you can really taste the difference. I thought the presentation was really good. I would definitely stop here again, and it also looked like they had some regulars in the cafe.

• Visited March 2014