“The Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Fairfax, Virginia
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were in town for a "grandmother's" escape spa weekend and found Tari's on Trip Advisor. We enjoyed it so much for dinner, we returned for lunch the following day! Food was wonderful and service superior!! What a welcoming environment, and food to please even our choosy palettes!!!

Julian,PA
“Well-- I used to like this place more...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have enjoyed this place for more than several years on our excursions to Berkley Springs. I can't and won't complain about the food or the service which we found to be good. Our most recent recent visit however left us with a less desirable impression. Granted the area gets a lot of city visitors used to city prices…but, this isn't the city. We found the menu had changed and along with it an uptick in prices. I don't mind quality for the price but a $17.00 salad with just greens and and a few condiments I would say was pushing the limit. (especially served on a plastic tablecloth).I hate bit---y reviews so take this as a point to management….. We nonetheless had a good time and may return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
New Haven, Connecticut
“Good crab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Food was great. Service was OK. Forgot silverware, forgot water. Had the lump crab sandwich which was tasty. I would go back.

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Pricey, but good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We recently spent a weekend in Berkeley Springs, and in advance, I found a restaurant.com coupon for Tari's. We intended to eat there for lunch, when prices are cheaper, but the schedule didn't work out, so we went for dinner on a Monday night in the off-season. We sat in the tavern room. The bartender was also our server since there were hardly any patrons that night. The cream of crab soup was excellent. We also had the calamari appetizer. We shared the crab cake entree. It was fine, but more expensive than we would find at home. I'm glad we had the restaurant.com coupon to make it more affordable. Would return for lunch if we are ever in town again.

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Classy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am glad I found this on trip advisor and even happier to find Tari's participates in Restaurant.com. We coordinated this with a hiking trip to Cacapon State Park and were very pleased. The restaurant is clean and beautifully decorated. We had lunch here and my gourmet grilled cheese was delicious as well as my husband's crab cake sandwich. We ordered dessert to go- a light blueberry cake with mascarpone running down the center. It was pricey ($7) but very good. We are making plans to return for dinner next time as we just fell in love with Berkeley Springs- such a beautiful area with a wide array of quirky and antique shops.

• Visited October 2013