“Surprisingly Good Lunch”
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Columbus, Ohio
“Surprisingly Good Lunch”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

After our stay at the Inn on Fairfax then relaxing thermal tub and massage it was time for a late lunch.

We tried the Cream of Crab soup from the reviews we read along with the chips. The Cream of Crab soup was delicious and I would definitely order that soup again. The chips were clearly made to order since they were so fresh and crispy. We like them a lot especially my son. We had the Beach Bums Crab Cake, Griddle Pig and son had the Flying Pig. All the meals were excellent.

The service was Excellent. The server knew there stuff. Tari’s has some specialty ice teas that were sweet. We do not like sweet tea (2) and the server said that they would put the flavored sweetener on the side basically in a large shot glass. My wife and I shared each shot glass ½ in mine and ½ in hers. We did not mix the sweetener we drank the first then ordered another glass of tea. It was wonderful.

The décor was very good and after our meal we looked at all the work.

We definitely would go back.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Never Fails to Please”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have traveled through Berkley Springs several times and always eat lunch at Tari's.
I like that they change their menu and add new entrees to it. I have never had a bad meal there.
I had the Falafel Burger. What a treat!

• Visited August 2013
Saint Clairsville, Ohio
“Dinner at Tari's”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The appetizers and the dinner were very good, very pleasant surroundings, good waitstaff. We were both happy with our
experience here.

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Very nice lunch, tasty dessesrt, good friendly service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We sauntered on in for lunch (my wife and I plus our three kids) and we were pleasantly surprised with our experience. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive without being overly intrusive. The food was excellent and our little ones enjoyed their meals. The strawberry cheesecake was great.

If you're looking for a nice, comfortable meal, this is the place.

• Visited August 2013
Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Romantic dinner for 2”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We ate here on our first night in town, and were blown away by the food and service. We started with a loaf of fresh bread (sunflower seed, which was soft, warm and very tasty). On the salads, we had the balsamic, which was very nice. For dinner, my husband had the salmon which he loved, and I had the Moody Blue tips, which were absolutely fantastic. Everything was made with care, and presented beautifully. For dessert we had the creme brulee, which was perfectly done as well. Our meal was fantastic, and the service was great as well. Our waiter came to the table several times while we ate to make sure everything was good. He also brought us a second loaf of the yummy sunflower bread while we waited for our meal. The ambiance was great too- I loved getting to see local artwork on the walls/tables. It was the perfect way to start our weekend away.

Visited August 2013