“Lived up to expecations”
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Many people recommended Tari's to me and so we were sure to visit for dinner. We had reservations, however the restaurant was not too busy on the very rainy dreary night we visited.

Service was prompt, friendly, responsive. Checked in with us but did not "hover". Menu selection was very good - something for everyone, including one of our party with specific food issues. I had steak and asparagus and it was excellent, and cooked exactly the way I ordered. Our party also ordered the pork and salmon, also excellent. The pork we felt was not cooked to our liking and it was taken to the kitchen with no heistation and cooked through more to our liking in good order.

Wine selection was very good, and the dessert was fantastic. A very nice meal with good service, clean restaurant with fresh decor (lots of art posted, and for sale!) I can see why Tari's is a regular stop for many going through Berkeley Springs.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

The restaurant has a very appeling decor and all the art throughout is ntersting and very nice. The waitress was excellent and the hostess was great at getting my drink refilled, which seems like a simple task except that i drink an extreme amount of soda so i was very pleased with that. The food was pretty good for the most part, but it didnt seem worth what we paid for it, almost 30 bucks for the filet and crab imperial and the menu was just a little to complex for what i like, but everything we got had good taste, just not 20 to 30 dollars a plate good of taste. The service was quick and food came pretty quick, just wish it wasnt so expensive for what we got! Id recomend this restaurant to anyone with a good bit of money to blow on something that you could get down the street for cheaper!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Had a delicious lunch with my mom. Service was good, food was good, location convenient to park, shopping, and spa.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

This was a great place. Everything about the meal was spot on. Very good crab cakes and the baby back ribs were very lean and very tasty. A super pear bread pudding for dessert. But if the rest of the desserts are the same size, split them. One was more than ample for two. Good house wines as well.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

My family too me to Tari's Cafe for my birthday dinner on July 9th. We used a coupon purchased on restaurant.com! The Crab soup was to die for!! There were 12 of us, and Not a single complaint. The service was superb, food delicious, hot and servers were kind, friendly and very accommodating. We will make this a yearly tradition if i have things my way!!