“Enjoyable!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
york, pa
“Enjoyable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

This was a great place. Everything about the meal was spot on. Very good crab cakes and the baby back ribs were very lean and very tasty. A super pear bread pudding for dessert. But if the rest of the desserts are the same size, split them. One was more than ample for two. Good house wines as well.

• Korean first
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

My family too me to Tari's Cafe for my birthday dinner on July 9th. We used a coupon purchased on restaurant.com! The Crab soup was to die for!! There were 12 of us, and Not a single complaint. The service was superb, food delicious, hot and servers were kind, friendly and very accommodating. We will make this a yearly tradition if i have things my way!!

• Visited July 2011
Pittsburgh
“whether traveling through the town or a local...just go...great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

We have travelled through this quaint town several times, but decided to stop and look around this time on our return trip to Pittsburgh from Virginia Beach. We were not disappointed. After looking through a few charming shops, we had lunch at Tari's Cafe. We loved the atmosphere, the friendly service and the great food. My husband was not feeling very well and asked for a simple grilled cheese sandwich (his favorite comfort food of choice) which was prompted made in the kitchen though we didn't see it on the menu. The waitress (I am sorry that I can not remember her name) was so sweet and accommodating. I ordered the Baja Shrimp Tacos and they were fabulous! The bar area was expansive and the drink choices were many. Loved the offerings of seasonal and micro brewed beers... great place! We will be back!

• Visited September 2011
manakin sabot
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

Great suprise; was recommended to us Labor Day Weekend by a street vendor! Very suprised at the quality of the food and the art gallery inside; definitely my favorite in Berkeley Springs! My husband liked it also; I had a wonderful salad and he had a club sandwich, both very fresh - and real iced tea was a treat :) Server was top notch; very attentive and friendly and it was very busy while we were there (at lunch time) - definitely would go again and even told some friends in Morgantown about it; I don't normally recommend restaurants but do recommend this one!

• Visited September 2011
“Travel Hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

The bistro chicken salad was excellent!! Portabello and eggplant linguini was good -- tomato sauce was a little bitter. Excellent service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles