“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of Tari's Cafe

Tari's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Exquisite cuisine, with inventive recipes served i an upscale casual environment, browse local art while dining in the Gallery setting.
Annapolis, MD
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed October 21, 2007

The menu was fairly eclectic and offers something for everyone. The service was timely and cordial and the food was excellent. Not to menion, the art gallery atmosphere offers plenty of eye candy while you enjoy your meal.

2 Thank naptown_r1ck

• Korean first
washington dc
“Celiac friendly”
Reviewed August 5, 2007

We visited Tari's June 14th for lunch on a Thurday. It was quite crowded and definitely popular. The restaurant has an adjacent bar, which was busy. It has historic charm with contemporary decor. Refreshingly, our friendly server was aware of celiac needs, and was able to suggest items off the menu that could be prepared gluten free, and they were. The food and service were excellent. I will be visiting again.

2 Thank celiacwashdc
Reston, Virginia
“A Regular Dining Spot for us when visiting”
Reviewed June 3, 2007

My wife and I are repeat visitors to Berkeley Springs and always make sure to eat dinner at Tari's at least one time during our stays. We always enjoy the friendly service and the delicious food, as well as the ambience of the main dining room which boasts an eclectic combination of displays by local artisans. We also find that the menu items are reasonably priced and the portions are plentiful. Although you may want to order everything from soup to nuts, try and keep some room for their delicious desserts!

1 Thank RevLou
dc
“A Real Favorite”
Reviewed April 17, 2007

I love Tari's. It is consistantly excellent with a great atmosphere. All the choices on the menu are outstanding, and the service excellent and always friendly.

2 Thank just4me
NeedToGetAway
“not so great”
Reviewed March 29, 2007

My experience wasn't wonderful like the other 2 reviewers. I went here alone one night and sat at the bar to eat dinner and was basically ingored by an overly busy and very rude man behind the counter - and the place wasn't even that busy.

My fillet wasn't the best cut of meat for the price (I thought that if I ordered something expensive he would be nicer but that didn't work) and it had some gristle in it. I could handle the food, because after being treated badly I wasn't that hungry anymore, but whenever I ordered anything the bartender guy made me feel as though I was either taking up too much of his precious time or that he couldn't stand serving me - just basically very very rude.

It's hard enough for an older woman traveling on her own to come into a strange place and order dinner, you don't need this type of service to make it worse. My opinion about rude waiters, bartenders, store clerks and front desk hotel help is that if you can't be nice to your customers you should get another job where you aren't around people.

2 Thank WestEnd2000