“Best Food in Berkeley Springs”
Review of Angus & Ale

Angus & Ale
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Steaks cooked exactly as they were ordered and very tasty. Seafood and pasta, also, very good. Servers, especially Brittney, were excellent and professional. We plan to go back to the Angus and Ale any time we go back to Berkeley Springs, and may take a drive there just to eat at Angus and Ale.

2  Thank Spa-Enthusiasts

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went to Angus & Ale upon the recommendation of friends two weeks ago and have already made our third trip back. Well on its' way to becoming our FAVORITE restaurant. First trip my friend ordered steak and for some reason I decided on the ribs (which I NEVER order out). It must have been divine intervention because they were without a doubt the very best ribs I've ever eaten (including my own). After offering a taste to my partner he finished his steak green-eyed with envy and it was a good steak! We ended up ordering a half rack for take-out and with what I had left over from mine and we enjoyed another rib dinner two days later. The BBQ sauce made in-house is absolutely the best, and the ribs are fall off the bone tender, edible with a mere fork--no need to get your hands messy! We brought friends the next week who were equally impressed. The alligator tail is delicious! Tried the wings on our third trip and they also lived up to the reputation the restaurant has built with us. Love the hand-cut fries! The wait staff have all been extremely helpful and very courteous. Donovan has served us twice and is quite efficient and friendly. Rarely get dessert, but did try it last trip--OUT OF THIS WORLD! We'll be back again and again. I've never raved about a restaurant as I have this one--don't let some of these reviews keep you away--you'll be missing some really good food!!!!!

1  Thank Judy B
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was great to have this restaurant at the hotel - there were six of us for dinner and we each got something different. All of us were pleased with our choices, and with each others' :)

1  Thank panichristine
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good steaks, excellent shrimp. Tasty desserts. Great helpful staff with useful recommendations. Convenient to Best Western.

1  Thank Hugh T
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ate here a few weeks ago with my husband, he got ribs and I got the chicken melt. The ribs were excellent and the chicken melt was very good too. The wait for the food was a little long, but the restaurant was very busy so it was understandable. Our waitress was Brittany and she did a very good job. Very sweet, friendly and helpful. Kept our drinks refilled and checked on us. I will be going back, and recommending this to my co-workers.

2  Thank mel433