“Nice spa”

The Bath House
More attraction details
Owner description: Business Closed
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We chose this place because it got great reviews and was rated #1. We were not disappointed. Everyone was very friendly and they had wine, cheese, strawberries and cherries to munch on while waiting for your massage. Mike is awesome if you like deep tissue massage and don't mind pressure on those trigger spots. My friend LInda had Laurie and said she was excellent too. We all said when we come back the next time we would go over to the Berkeley Springs Park and soak in the hot mineral baths first before our massage to loosen up our tight muscles.

1  Thank LeilaniESVA802
bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our spa. It is very important to us that our guests relax and find a feeling of peace while they are here. A soak in the mineral springs at the park is a great thing to do before your next massage. It helps loosen the muscles so you get the total benefit from the massage.
We hope you will visit us again when you are in town.

There are newer reviews for The Bath House

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I just recently returned home from a trip to Berkeley Springs. It's a nice small town to relax in. My boyfriend and I stayed at the Bath House where we enjoyed a couples massage. The suite above the Bath House is wonderful! Very big, apartment sized. Because most shops close by 5, it was great that the suite was equipped with a dvd player and two tvs. The owner and employees at the Bath House were very friendly and so helpful during our stay! I can't wait to try out some of the products we purchased at the shop before leaving. We are both looking forward to a return trip and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed your visit to Berkeley Springs and your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I live in SW PA and have been travelling to Berkeley Springs for an annual T'ai Chi retreat which I organize. Eleven of the 12 years I've been doing this, I've stayed at The Bath House. The suites are lovely and the owner is very accomodating. The decor is charming, the suite very very clean, and the owner adds some comfort to your stay with comfy, fuzzy robes, coffees, wine, different soaps, and chocolates. These small amenities add to the stay. Please reserve if you are wanting a nice place to be. Plus, cooking facilities are available in the kitchen. Once parked, everything is within walking distance.

Thank you for your kind review. We love having your group with us each year. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Beyond amazing, and the ultimate in relaxation. The staff and atmosphere @ The Bath House was very welcoming and professional. The spa environment was serene and sanitary, as a professional in the industry and a former manager of a beauty college I am always on alert where services are concerned, The Bath House and staff passed with flying colors and then some!!!! Our mother- daughter/ girlfriends get-a-way has become an annual event with The Bath House always a priority. Our group of a dozen plus scheduled service appointments weeks in advance with the aid of owner dawn and her staff each of us was guided to select and schedule services that we would not only enjoy but would also be most beneficial, now that's customer service. Inot only give it two thumbs up but as many stars as Iam allowed !!

bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff works hard to make sure each of our clients get the individual attention to their specific needs.
Our staff looks forward to working with you and the beautiful ladies that join you. It's rewarding when we see a "spa virgin" leave feeling better than they ever thought they could. We love to help open the doors to better health and an understanding that it's O.K. to take care of yourself when you spend so much time taking care of everyone else.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Wonderful massage from vickey she was just what I needed. The staff fit me in at 2 pm when I walked in at 11.

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you will visit us again in the future.