“Wonderful!”

The Bath House
More attraction details
Owner description: Business Closed
Reviewed March 16, 2013

What a great experience. The people were so friendly and really know how to make you feel comfortable! I got a facial and a hot stone massage. Very relaxing and they were extremely professional. They asked to make sure you were comfortable, which was nice during the massage. Their shop had some great, original soaps and other things of that nature and good prices. It was definitely worth the money and the short drive I took to this small, lovely town!

bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit. Our therapist work very hard to ensure the client is happy with their services. One of the greatest gifts they can receive is to hear how much you enjoyed your time here.
We hope you will visit with us again.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wanted a Myofascial massage. They charged me for a deep tissue and $105 for 75 mins. Their 30 min massage is $50 and their hour is $70. Do not get a 75 min deep tissue.. Total waste of money. Massage therapist did not go deep enough even after I told her I wanted pressure. Most female therapists do not have the strength to go deep enough. This place is no exception.

bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I am so sorry that you were disappointed in your service. I did check and you were scheduled for Myafascia release w/ Deep Tissue. The therapist you had is certified in Myafascia release and Deep Tissue. They are very conscious of the pressure they use and the clients comfort. Sometimes the pressure used may not seem firm enough to the client but is actually the correct pressure for the area of the body they are working on. Very deep pressure can cause the muscles to retract preventng them from releasing the blockage and Knots.
Just for clarification our Basic Swedish 30 minute massage is $55, Basic Swedish 50 minutes is $75
Specialty massages -Deep Tissue, Myafascia, Russian ect are 65 minutes and $105

I wish you would have discussed your displeasure with us when you were here. We would have certainly addressed any issues you had with your treatment.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Wow! We visited here for my wife's 50th birthday. We had a 90 minute couples hot stone massage. Zeleen was my massage therapist and Mike was my wifes. They were fabulous and much better than ones we have had at other spas in Berkeley Springs. We chose to come here because none else offered couples services. I am so glad we did!! We will definitely be back for more services. Spa was very clean and front desk was very accommodating.

Thank You for your kind review. We are so pleased that we could help make your wife"s birthday memorable. We hope you wil visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Me and my fiancé spent the night here. Our room was very beautiful and we had a great view of the park across the street. Our room was very clean and smelled so fresh. The bed was heavenly I woke up feeling great and well rested.We spent a lot of time walking to all the little shops that were in walking distance of us. When it was time for us to have our spa treatments all we had to do was walk down the steps and we were there. The staff was amazing. This was my first time to a spa so I was nervous. They really made me feel relaxed and comfortable. The woman that I had her name was janey she was amazing. She told me about everything that she was gonna do before she did it. She was gentle and made me feel so comfortable. I really can't say enough about this place all I know is that We will definetly be going back to this wonderful place.

2  Thank Shannonbarnes
bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you for your visit. We are so happy that we could help make your first spa visit wonderful.
Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Small waiting area however it had a keurig with several selections. So so massage, no shower so back outside with messy hair. Massage table sheets were cold. Nice gift shop, very clean. Did not like that my card was charged when I booked, weeks prior. Friendly staff.

bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your review. I apologize if you didn't get a chance to take a shower. We do have a shower available for clients that request one. The nice thing about Berkeley Springs is that it is such a relaxed town that no one really pays attention to ones appearance and if they do, they just envy you because they know you just got a massage.
It is our policy not to charge a credit card until after your service. Then you are welcome to pay however you wish with cash, debit or credit card. We only ask for a card to be on file at the time of booking to reserve the time slot with the therapist. The only time we ever charge someone's card when they book an appointment is if they ask us to and usually that is when it's a gift for someone.
I hope you will visit us again in the future.