“The Springs”

The Bath House
More attraction details
Owner description: Business Closed
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have tried the old and the renovated bath houses. They are both great. Try the combination bath and massage at the renovated bath house. Make sure you ask how to add cool water at the old bath house.

bathouse, Owner at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Berkeley Springs. Although, you did not visit our location, we hope you will visit again. Please stop by if your in town again. We would love to meet you.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Went with the family for a Berkeley Springs massage. What can I say except that it was awesome! The hot stone massage was heaven. Vicki and Michael were just great. Service was very friendly, courteous and professional. The location itself is clean and efficient although lacking in atmosphere. Not a big deal as I go to a massage for the massage, and that was awesome.

Thank you for your kind review. Our therapists love what they do and there is no greater compliment than to hear that you enjoyed your services and left relaxed and rejuvinated. We hope you'll visit us again.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My husband and I visited the bath house for a couples massage and facial. It was his first time for both treatments. We left very relaxed and glowing. I would recommend it and I would go back.

We are so pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your services. There is no greater compliment than a relaxed happy guest. We hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was the first time visiting this spa. I was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere and decor. It was absolutely beautiful. From the I walked in I felt comfortable. They even had coffee and tea in their waiting room! I had a deep tissue massage from Zellene. She was great and very professional. It was the best massage I ever had.
I also got a pedicure from Janie who was easy going and did a wonderful job with a paraffin dip for my hands as an added treat.
Before I left I checked out the shop. They have alot of great smelling and organic products. I bought some soap rocks for myself and for family members.
As I walked out the door I took some Hershey's kisses. What a great way to top off my wonderful trip to The Bath House Day Spa!!

1  Thank jojo6523

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. Our therapists love what they do and the greatest compliment they can receive is to see a happy, relaxed guest. We hope you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have been to many spas in my day, and I must say that this one provided one of the best massages I've had, but also is one of the most underwhelming "spas" I've seen.

My masseuse, Vicky, was fantastic. She made sure to ask about my sore spots and did a good job of relieving my shoulder tension. However, the spa itself is located in strip of stores and looks out of date and run down. The sign outside was peeling and the decor inside could use some sprucing up. If the spa would invest a small amount of money in some simple updates, I bet their business would boom!

Overall, I commend the staff and cannot rave enough about the value of the services. If you're looking for a killer massage, this is the place, but if you're looking for a true "spa" experience, look elsewhere.

bathouse, Manager at The Bath House, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage. Our therapists love what they do and they take great care in making sure the client is relaxed and rejuvinated when they leave.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.