“Lovely well-maintained State Park”

Cacapon Resort State Park
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A nice getaway. Many activities, family friendly. Helpful professional staff who like their jobs. Real Americana.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

we had a nice hike up the ridge trail. really enjoyed it. then we drove up to the Vista point. that was a great view! no admission to get in. swimming was a fee. very nice park

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The park was absolutely gorgeous! We saw several deer and ground hogs during our 18 holes of golf. Just don't expect to use your cell phone during your trip.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stopped here on my way back from a Maryland event; I stop here often since I travel this road frequently. Love the park. I've only been here in the off-season, but it's wonderful to visit in the winter and spring. The lake is quiet and the hikes are great. Love the rock outcroppings and the historical markers. I do need to visit in high summer and see how busy the park is and to see all amenities that aren't normally open in the winter. Can be enjoyed by the whole family.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I went to the park for a hike, enjoyed the weather, and will definitely return for more hikes (and golf)!