“Yum”

Lighthouse Latte
Description: Lighthouse Latte
Description: Lighthouse Latte
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The warm little homemade doughnuts melt in your mouth. Also really appreciated this establishment had soy for coffee.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Most pleasant accommodating,a must taste stop when in the area. The doughnuts were truly FRESH and made right before our very eyes, I have been bestowed with the title of tea snob by my friends, no snobbery needed th sweet tea was also freshly brewed and fantastic as well as the fudges and hardtack, this is a must to stop and try if in the area.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

donuts made fresh to order by a wonderful group of people. Add a hot drink and you have a great snack, anytime during the day.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been to this place a few times, the service is always friendly and helpful and the Chocolate is reasonably priced beautiful and yummy! I had a slice of red velvet cake once and it was pretty good but the donuts look amazing- I haven't had 1 but I imagine that they are awesome as they aleays smell so good! There are 2 women who work there -I think they might own the place, they are super funny and friendly. I love buying their chocolates as gifts- people always love them:)

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in for coffee. Hubby had to have a hot donut. Ended up having two donuts apiece. Good coffee and good espresso. I drink espresso iced and if it's not quality espresso, it shows. I rate Lighthouse Latte's espresso EXCELLENT. Hubby enjoyed his regular coffee. Beware the donuts, so tasty you'll have more than one :)