“Clean and biker friendly”

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while doing some motorcycle riding in the area. Very biker friendly and they even provided bike parking with all the items needed to wash the bike! Rooms were clean and the breakfast was ok. Location wasn't bad either considering it was in a small town. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Teeroe1
BWBerkeleySpringsInn, General Manager at Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are very much appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed our covered bike parking area and wash station and hope we see you again in the fall. It's a great time to ride through the mountains as the leaves are changing. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I travel through this area at least twice each year and never knew the hotel was there! So glad to find it, though....We didn't stay long enough to take more advantage of the pool and other amenities, but did have a very good meal at the restaurant on site. Front-desk staff was more than accommodating. Breakfast bar was more than I expected, and the breakfast/lounge area was comfortable. Fitness facility within walking distance that I will visit the next time I stay here!

Altogether a great find!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
BWBerkeleySpringsInn, General Manager at Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope we will see you again soon and if I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a very nice time in this small town of Berkley Springs,WV. The people were very nice. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was wonderful. A good place to stay. The town had some really cute shops and the weather was great. If you really want a nice quiet place to go and just relax, this is the place to go. We missed by one week the Apple Butter festival. It really would have been fun to go to. We understand that from end of September through end of October, the hotel is booked because of tourist coming to see the turning of the leaves. The restaurants in town are very good. You can choose from family dining to fine dining.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are very appreciated and perfectly describe our wonderful town. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

So we stayed here Labor Day weekend. It was hot so outdoor pool was a nice refreshment.

First the best of this place. Our room was nearly spotlessly clean. I was amazed and glad about this. A rarity nowadays.

Breakfast was also good for complimentary. Even if eating area was a bit small.

Staff friendlier than I could ask for.

Now two minor gripes that could be fixed with management attention.

First. We arrive to the clean room and it is HOT. Taking 2 hrs to cool down. Due to saving electricity according to nice front desk staff. Turning the AC on a couple hours prior to check in time is a great guest courtesy. Especially on a sold out night like we arrived.

Also made reservation for 2 adults and 1 child. In the room were 2 sets of towels. I don't like sharing. Don't mind reusing. Front desk happily obliged with a third set. But this is the kind of personal service that sets hotels apart.

Overall good far outweighs bad in this inn. I recommend it. And recommend management evaluate cost saving measures with AC and room towels.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Quiet hotel area. Good breakfast selections. Nice temp for the pool in late August. Will likely stay again. Do watch for the BW sign on the road, as the motel is off the highway, up a hill. My GPS was telling me to travel another 350 yds along the highway even though I had arrived at the entrance.

1  Thank Jeffrey W

Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You present a vaild point regarding GPS directions, as they are updating the maps in our area and have been doing so for quite some time. It is important that new guests watch for the Best Western sign at our entrance when nearing their GPS destination. Thank you for mentioning that. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Relatively new, with friendly staff, pleasant accommodations, and good breakfast. Good value for price. I could mention a lot more I liked about this Best Western, but for succinctness I will only discuss several items that could be improved. 1) Coffee in lobby is available 24/7, but made in some instant process. The coffee you can make in your room is much better. 2) While the hot breakfast is OK, there are only 4 tables inside and several outside. Could be an issue in the winter. 3) The carpet in the corridor was spotted in places. I do recommend this Best Western.

1  Thank SeniorTraveler73

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My daughters and I typically spend a "girls' weekend" away. The hotel offered several of the amenities we were looking for: free breakfast, a pool, and a room large enough to accommodate. I reserved the Queen suite because I was told it had 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. When we arrived, our room had 2 queen beds and no sofa. Front desk offered a rollaway but gave no discount; I would have liked them to offer one since I paid for the Suite. The breakfast was great; better than most. Breakfast area is too small, but we ate at the outside tables the second morning. The outdoor heated pool was wonderful; my daughters had a blast. We ate supper at the adjacent Angus and Ale Restaurant, where the food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBerkeleySpringsInn, General Manager at Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We do offer a variety of suites. Some with sleeper sofas and some without. I apologize if you were expecting a sleeper sofa in your room. Please be sure to request a room with a sleeper sofa in the future if needed. The rollaway we provided was offered at no charge, and I hope this accommodated you to your satisfaction. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berkeley Springs
The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs
The Country Inn of Berkeley Spri...
#1 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
#3 of 14 in Martinsburg
Hilton Garden Inn Martinsburg
Hilton Garden Inn Martinsburg
#2 of 14 in Martinsburg

Been to Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn? Share your experiences!