The Best Western in Berkeley Springs was a nice place to stay for the weekend. We were able to check in early and the front desk was warm and welcoming. The staff saw to it that we received extra towels and provided us with a wine cork when asked. The rooms were very clean and the beds were soft. Overall, the only complaint I have is that the hotel entrance can be hard to find (not sure if that was the fault of our GPS or if the hotel's address is incorrectly marked). It is also a quick drive from downtown, that could be a pro or a con depending on what you're in town for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Berkeley Springs, West Virginia hotel offers beautiful mountain views and a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Experience true West Virginia hospitality and comfortable accommodations while staying at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn. Nestled in the pristine valley of the West Virginia panhandle, this Berkeley Spring hotel is situated just minutes from the country's oldest warm spring spas as well as local attractions such as the Berkeley Springs Museum and the Ice House. Berkeley Springs is also home to a variety of events year round including the famous Apple Butter Festival held every October. Enjoy beautiful mountains views, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access in each of the well-appointed guest rooms. The BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn offers a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, business center, business services and meeting space to accommodate up to 100 people. Restaurant and lounge located next to hotel. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, fishing and golf at the Cacapon State Park or various water activities at the Potomac River. Just a short drive from Berkeley Springs, guests can visit historic Civil War sites including Harper's Ferry and Gettysburg, PA. Other local attractions include Charles Town Racing, Sleepy Creek State Park and the Potomac Eagle Scenic Train Ride. Don’t forget to relax a little while you’re here though! With several Day Spas and Bath Houses located in Berkeley Springs, your ticket to relaxation is close by. Spa and Get Away Packages are available and can be reserved by calling our hotel direct. The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN Berkeley Springs Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable and memorable stay in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Berkeley Springs
- Berkeley Springs Best Western