“A Relaxed Relaxing Experience.”
Review of Atasia Spa

Atasia Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Atasia Spa is a full-service spa located in the middle of West Virginia's Town of Bath, one block from the Berkeley Springs State Park. Known for its spas, Berkeley Springs has many fine restaurants, B&Bs, hotels and shopping establishments - within walking distance of Atasia Spa.
Charles Town, West Virginia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A Relaxed Relaxing Experience.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Though I can not consider myself an expert of spa experiences (my first message in about 4 years), both my wife and I greatly enjoyed our messages. In addition, my wife liked her facial and I had a nice 20 minute Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath while she was getting her facial. The facilities were nice and clean and the staff that we experienced were professional and courteous, so what more can you ask for? Oh, I've paid more for a message before, so I'd have to say it was also reasonably priced. It's what I wanted and what I got!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rickgmail

Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great, peaceful, laid-back spa experience in Berkeley Springs”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I got massages at Atasia this past weekend, and had a fantastic experience. We were tired out from travel and arrived a bit early. The host led us to a "serenity room" to relax before our massages, which was peaceful, comfortable, and low-key. We both very much enjoyed our massages - I got a swedish massage with Leslie, and my husband had a deep tissue massage with Pam. We have been to Berkeley Springs multiple times, and thought that these were great massages and a very good value. In all, Atasia is comfortable, very calming, and a great place to get a massage.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank TMaC2012
Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Same ole same ole”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely weekend in Berkeley Springs and I was desperate for a massage. Having had one from Frankie about 8 years ago, I was delighted to be able to get an appointment. It was nice. I was a bit disturbed that the first greeting, when entering his room, was the electric cords taped to the floor. The massage was ok (not crazy about having to get off the bed for him to work my shoulders). It was very much the same massage I received on my last visit. It makes me wonder if he is just a one hit wonder. The spa was clean (a little dated). Everyone was friendly.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank TM0rris
Ocean city
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing, inspiring, magical . . .”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I had a massage this weekend and loved it !! Not our first, so we can compare this experience favorably to others. From the moment we walked in, I could feel our stress levels drop. It is such a comfortable atmosphere. The staff was very professional and friendly. Our therapists were both top notch. We will definitely return to this haven when we are in the area again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank pintail001
Wilmington, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Franky Tan - Master of Massage”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I love Berkeley Springs and have enjoyed going there for the past 17 years. And when there, I always get a massage; it is THE thing to do there. I should say that I am a massage enthusiast and have gotten on average six per year for the past 20+ years. Many of these massages happen in Berkeley Springs, WV.

I went to Atasia as a last minute decision since my regular masseur was not available. I had been to Atasia a few times, but not in several years. I decided to try a 90 minute massage which costs $150. This may seem high but believe me, it was worth every cent.

Without a doubt, Mr. Tan, who is the owner of Atasia Spa, gives one of the best massages ever. Franky Tan is a true master of massage!

Visited June 2013