“Great OURDOOR Seating and Live Music”
Review of Ambrae House - CLOSED

Ambrae House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Had an AMAZING dining experience last night at The Ambrae House, a new B&B in Berkeley Springs, W.V. Starting with the open air patio to the up-scale friendly beer and wine bar to the quaint restaurant, the ambiance of the establishment is a 10! And then there is the food, if the ambiance is a 10, the food is a 12! The Maryland Crab Chowder is a must; the Maryland Crab Cakes are full of crab, and any filler is sparse, the best we have ever had! This will be a weekly date night for us.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Everything always taste better outdoors, The beer was cold and the food was hot.

John the solo troubadour knew every song we could muster and throw at him, he was
outstanding on a rain soaked evening and we all enjoyed his music & humor.
Great way to top off the day with an evening at the bar and great fellow travlers,
Looking forward to a return visit.

There are newer reviews for Ambrae House

Reviewed September 3, 2013

During my stay at Berkeley Springs, I went to Ambrae House because they had outdoor seating and a band playing. It seemed like a fun place to eat dinner. Although the atmosphere was fun and casual, the food was pretty average. We ordered oysters (maybe that should have been a hint. Who eats oysters in West Virginia!?!) and it was the worst oysters I ever had! It tasted as if they were dipped in chlorine to be cleaned. My sandwich with a side of fries was nothing memorable. So although the atmosphere was fun with the music, the food was nothing to rave about.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had lunch at the Ambrae house, and it was fantastic. My burger was really juicy and well seasoned. The fries were crispy and delicious. My husband had a grilled chicken sandwich which was also juicy and delicious. Great food and great prices!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the Ambrae House for a date night. We chose to sit indoors as it was kind of noisy on the patio seating area. The indoor seating was perfect! Quiet and cozy. We ordered artichoke dip and chips for an appetizer and some seasonal peach tea. Yum! We were off to a great start. The spinach salad was simple but delicious! My husband really liked the fish tacos he ordered too. They have a nice selection on their menu that should suit most anyone, plus drinks, desserts and appetizers. The service was very good and we really enjoyed the whole experience. We will be looking forward to going back again soon. Great place for date night or out with friends or family.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved the atmosphere and the food. They have a deck with a bar that has full food service. I found the service to be very friendly and speedy. We had the steak with salad and baked potato. Tap beer choices were some of the best I've seen in the town.