“Great food.”

Earth Dog Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

At a farmers market in town, we were told to check out this restaurant. They are noted for their meat and BBQ. It was really good. Would certainly go there again if in the area.

1  Thank Wxgirl2013

Reviewed June 29, 2013

we stopped for bbq because my husband wanted bbq in this trip. we were prepared for the odd decor due to the name, outside and the reviews. no biggie. odd and junky but basically clean. the food was good. I loved my salad and the potato salad and the bread. very fresh, slightly unique and tastey. did not love the bbq. ribs ok. brisket good. pulled pork mushy? would go again and try more sides and a dessert.

1  Thank turquoise11
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stopped here during a recent visit to the area. I had read the TA reviews and decided to give this place a try. The town only has limited places for lunch, but this proved a good choice. My son had the BBQ trio plate and gave it a thumbs-up! He travels to lots of places with his Minor League Baseball team and frequently samples their BBQ. He finished his whole plate! My husband and I had the Rueben sandwich platter. It was one of the best Reubens we've ever had! The outside of the building doesn't look like much, but the food was delicious and worth the stop.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Been going by this place for years. Love the name and now the food. We will be going here everytime we go through Brekleley from now on. Italian beef sandwich AMAZING, good barbeque. Love the laid back atmosphere. BBQ great! A Dimaond in the rough! Thank you so much taking the time to fix excellent food, looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This restaurant is right on the highway and you could easily miss it. Small park lot in front and more parking in the rear. We have stopped before because we saw their smoker in the lot in front of the restaurant.
Great food, laid back atmosphere. Despite the excellent smoked offerings, I selected one of their specials - a seasonal salad with fresh greens, strawberries and blacken chicken. Desserts are always excellent. Service is excellent and friendly.