“Get the Ribs”

Earth Dog Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2013

That's it - if you like ribs - get the Ribs. Btw they are available for Breakfast. Oh and the other food Pancakes, salads coffee was good too! But -> get the Ribs.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I loved the ribs at Earth Dog, although the sauce tasted like it came from a bottle. The breakfast fare was plentiful and well presented. Even though it was Mother's Day, the service was cheerful, competent and mostly timely. This is a much bigger place than it looks from the outside. We loved the quirky decor.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great choice of meats, salads, even some Indian food items on the menu... an eclectic choice. Everything we had was good, and a good price. Extra parking in the rear.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food and service were both very good. There's a nice balance between carnivore and vegetarian fare, the prices were fine, under $10 for each me and my husband.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My daughter and I were in town for a massage at Atasia and stopped by afterwards for breakfast. It was simply wonderfu!