The lodge is in a beatiful place, the rooms are small but enough for the purpose, but the restaurant service was erratic and slow during all the time we stayed there. Once they prepared us several lunch boxes for the trail and we requested half of them with ham and half with turkey as there were some vegetarians in the group. For our surprise each sandwich had turkey and ham and were in cutted in halves. The vegetarians hated it!! There is an ice maker on the first floor and a coffee/tea maker on ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cacapon Resort is a mountain lodge located in Cacapon State Park, named after its close proximity to Cacapon Mountain, the highest peak in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. The four-season lodge provides easy access to outdoor recreation including hiking, beach swimming, fishing and the Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course. The lodge provides guests with a relaxing setting among scenic West Virginia landscape. The onsite guest lounge comes equipped with a TV, board games and fireplace, creating a cozy area for all seasons of the year. Cabins, cottages and bungalows rentals are also available. Cacapon Resort State Park Lodge is a nonsmoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park