We stopped here overnight on our vacation south by motorcycle. The staff was friendly and check in and out was fast. The room we stayed in was in the lodge. It was a little small but manageable. Our view was overlooking the golf course. The only thing that would have been nice would have been a little refrig. We found that after running the hot water for a good length of time still gave just lukewarm water. A shower was not possible.
We ate in the dinning room and the staff and food was excellent. The grounds were lovely and the area very relaxing. There were plenty of chairs and rocking chairs on the patio for everyone to use. The lounge and game room were very inviting. I would consider staying again but hoping the hot water situation would be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cacapon Resort is a mountain lodge located in Cacapon State Park, named after its close proximity to Cacapon Mountain, the highest peak in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. The four-season lodge provides easy access to outdoor recreation including hiking, beach swimming, fishing and the Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course. The lodge provides guests with a relaxing setting among scenic West Virginia landscape. The onsite guest lounge comes equipped with a TV, board games and fireplace, creating a cozy area for all seasons of the year. Cabins, cottages and bungalows rentals are also available. Cacapon Resort State Park Lodge is a nonsmoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park