We had a wonderful time. The natural setting is gorgeous! The lodge is old, so the rooms are small. That said, the price was very reasonable and the rooms comfortable. The hearth room, game room and porch with rocking chairs were a big hit for my family. There is a lake with beach for swimming and TONS of activities. There are several good hiking trails with varying levels of challenge. The activity guides were EXCEPTIONAL. We shot sporting clays and rode horses. Both activities were fun and the guides really seemed to care about their activity and making sure the guests have a great time. We really appreciated our visit and believe we have found a great vacation place for future as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cacapon Resort is a mountain lodge located in Cacapon State Park, named after its close proximity to Cacapon Mountain, the highest peak in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. The four-season lodge provides easy access to outdoor recreation including hiking, beach swimming, fishing and the Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course. The lodge provides guests with a relaxing setting among scenic West Virginia landscape. The onsite guest lounge comes equipped with a TV, board games and fireplace, creating a cozy area for all seasons of the year. Cabins, cottages and bungalows rentals are also available. Cacapon Resort State Park Lodge is a nonsmoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park