I would like to compliment the Holiday inn in Beckley WV. My wife and myself traveled to Beckley to visit some family and had made reservations at Country Inn and Suites but upon arriving we were told that they only accepted major credit cards and we couldn't stay there unless we charged the rooms to our credit card. We were told that none of the hotels in the area would allow us to make a reservation with a debit card.
We thought that we would have to cancel our vacation but after speaking with one of the front desk clerks we were able to check in at Holiday Inn. We have stayed at a lot of hotels in the last few years but our 4 day stay at this hotel was exceptionable. EVERYONE from the front desk clerks to housekeeping was great and friendly. Our room was always clean when we returned in the afternoon and a very friendly note from the housekeeper (Initials SH) was on the pillow telling use to just let her or someone else know if we needed anything and to have a nice day. To us little things like that make a world of difference because it makes you feel like a guest and not like a inconvenience like many hotels make you feel anymore.
We loved KEMS! The food was great and the price was a little high but well worth it. The pool and the hot tub was clean which is something that is hard to find at a lot of hotels.
All in all we loved staying at this hotel and we would like to say thanks to your staff for all they did to make us feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beckley WV Hotel Welcomes you to a WV Vacation Paradise Discover the wild beauty and storied history of southern West Virginia when you stay at the smoke free Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Beckley WV. Ideally located off I-77 our Beckley hotel is close to the area's major attractions and businesses. Families enjoy our location because it provides easy access for their WV vacation. The Exhibition Coal Mine and Coal Heritage Trail are both nearby and offer a glimpse of West Virginia's coal mining past. The Tamarack is just a mile from our hotel. West Virginia also boasts the best world-class white-water rafting in the eastern US. After a day on New River's Class III-V rapids you'll be thankful for a Beckley hotel with a hot tub. Our indoor pool features an ADA-accessible lift; just another one of our Beckley hotel's thoughtful amenities. Business guests know that lodging in our Beckley hotel means convenient access to the adjacent Mountaineer Conference Center as well as the I.R.S. and Federal Court. Free high-speed Internet access and a business center make it easy to do business while on the road. We also offer 1150 sq. ft. of meeting space with conference and catering services. When you're looking for lodging in Beckley, think of Holiday Inn. As a family friendly hotel we feature a game room and a full-service restaurant where kids under 12 eat for free. Book your reservations for a WV vacation. Relax it's Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beckley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Beckley
- Holiday Inn Beckley
- Beckley Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Beckley