“The place for Biscuits!! And more!”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #23 of 114 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Description: Local WV fast food chain focusing on biscuits and breakfast but also featuring lunch and dinner!
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Saw their ad on TV and when we came across one this morning we stopped, Very reasonably priced and nice portions, my wife had the egg, ham, cheese biscuit and I had three hot cakes that did not cost me an arm and a leg. The locals dining there were very nice and the wait staff seemed to enjoy their jobs.

1  Thank Bountiful-IA

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Best breakfast I've had at any fast food restaurant. I want one in my hometown. Even though you order at the counter the breakfast was delivered by staff hot and Yummy and with a smile. We visited the Tudor's in Princeton WV. Good way to start a day !!

1  Thank keechMartinsburgWv
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The biscuits are great. Their lunch and dinner menu is actually quite good. Good price. Clean and good service. Will go again.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The bathroom was a toxic waste dump and the place smelled like a pig that has rolled in dung and then deep fried. The biscuits were good and best of all sweat free thanks to the fact that they were not marinated in plastic bags. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

You cannot go wrong, BLt Biscuit and Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit work for me. Of course, you need a side of Sausage Gravy and Biscuits!