“Good value for money”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We don't go to Ruby Tuesdays a lot, but like the location of this one and our dog can see us from the car. Good value for money and food is good.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hostess seated us, when i asked her a questions i got an eye roll and inaudible answer. Waitress was nice, however not knowledgable of the menu. I couldn't finish my meal and was not offered a take out box and after waiting 15 mintues decided to leave without it. I ordered a cocktail that i only took one sip of, she did not offer to comp the drink nor did i get a straw to drink it. I also wanted to take my hot tea in a to go cup, but again she didn't return to the table and i couldn't find her. I will not stop here again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Food was okay. Not bad, not good. Had a large party of people and one server. She was pretty good about bringing everyone's food at the same time but not so good about doing it with a smile. Would be nice to have good food AND good service for the price of a meal here.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Heading back from a vacation and stopped in for dinner. What a mistake. The restaurant was not busy yet it took a long while to be seated. There was no one to greet us when we came in. We had to get the waitresses attention and yet it look some time to get someone to pay attention to us. She looked so disinterested. It took forever to get our meal. They forgot our order and my drink came as I almost finished eating my meal. The waitress never came back and ask how we were doing. Would never go back there again.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The last time I was there the waiter was not friendly at all. He never came back to check on me at all. Probably won't go back, I do love their salad bar.