“Terrific food.. but hard to tell which line to get in”
Review of Tamarack

Tamarack
Ranked #2 of 114 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 4, 2012

When you get in the food line there is a board with menu selections and tells if it's on the Grille or the Deli or Dessert...However, if you stop to read it many people will skip in front of you so have to wait till you get toward the front of the first line to figure out which counter to line up at. I have some visual difficulties so it was a bit tricky for me to figure out which line to get in.

I had a fish salad, I believe it was trout, but don't recall for sure. The salad was terrific with ample portions of food.

1  Thank Rosie2456

Reviewed February 18, 2012

My husband said his Rainbow trout was excellent...my herb crusted chicken potpie was wonderful. We split a peach cobbler that would be hard to beat!!
This is a nice change of the normal chain restaurants. ..a must stop on I77!!!!

2  Thank MarriedCoupleForLife
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Traveling the interstate and gagging on fast food overload, we looked for a place offering healthy food, no buns. The Greenbriar inside of Tamarack had wonderful choices. We had a steak salad. Superb.
The building is an overload of unique artisan offerings. So walk off the food with a trip around the artworks. We will schedule future trips to get to Tamarack before closing @ 7:00 in winter

2  Thank justfeltcreative
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I love the food at Tamarack. The rainbow trout is always delicious and i love to get mash potatoes and kale with it. A perfect meal! i try to go on a weekday. Sundays after church is really crowded but normally its very quick.

3  Thank britc3
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Everything was awesome. I spent at least an hour looking at the local paintings and artwork of different types. Everything was a bit pricey, but most items are one of a kind.

1  Thank missatlantic