“Not for dinner - maybe drinks”
Review of McBee's Pub - CLOSED

McBee's Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The place is newly Opened (8/11).
Beckley, West Virginia
“Not for dinner - maybe drinks”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Went to McBee's for dinner - they were out of first 3 items we ordered (steak) - order was mixed up, my NY strip was cooked as my husbands porterhouse should have been - sister's trout was dry - water glass had huge crack - salad was good - dissapointed to say the least but good for drinks and loud music

• Visited April 2012

Media, Pennsylvania
“Great addition to downtown Beckley”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

McBee's is a fun, authentically decorated Irish pub. They have 15 beers on tap at all times, including some interesting craft and foreign brews. The service is friendly and fast. We've even had the owner stop by to chat, and we're visitors from out of town. The bartenders remember us between visits, and what we like to drink. The food is good and there's a nice mix on the menu. There's also a huge wall-sized TV for watching the games. Great place to go.

• Visited December 2011
WV
“Stopped to see my burned out former workplace and was suprised"”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

The last time I visited the spot it was an empty clothing store and now is a restaurant and pub. Upstairs is mainly restaurant in a nice rectangular space and downstairs is the pub and entertainment area. Being an Irish Pub , I had the corned beef and cabbage that turned out to be some of the best I've ever had. I will try this place again.

• Visited January 2012