“Slighty below average Outback” 3 of 5 bubbles

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 109 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene
“Slighty below average Outback”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stopped here (stayed at Fairfield Inn nearby).The place was jammed on a Friday night (not unexpected) and the food very average - not bad but not great. My teriyaki sirloin was rare when I ordered medium and had to be sent back. The loaded mashed potatoes (a premium side) was not very good. Stick with the baked potato.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Fairborn, Ohio
“Pleased With The Filets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

This restaurant was within walking distance of the Courtyard Beckley. We each ordered the 6 oz Filet ($19.99) and a couple of the rum punches ($4.) The filets were pretty good, tender without being overly tenderized. The vegetables were not over cooked either. Our server, Jeremy W, satisfied our requests but did not appreciate our questions about cooking definitions and the makeup of the vegetable medley. In fact he asked if we were giving him a test.

Ohio
“Ugh - skip this one”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Bizarre experience. Traveling - stopped for dinner with our two sons. Music inside was blaring. After trying to live with it, I asked the hostess if by any chance it could be lowered. She was kind and said she'd ask the manager. No one ever came to our table. Music was never lowered, in fact, I swear it got louder (but take that with a grain of salt - I'm sure no one would actually do that and it was just my annoyance at that point). My 13 year old finally asked me if he could go out to the car so that he could relax away from the loud music! He and I took our meals to go. The music was blaring outside too. I had to actually move the car to the back of the restaurant before we couldn't hear it inside the car. Waitress was rushed and seemed put upon. Food was just ok. Clearly some management and customer service issues here - skip this place and eat down the road at Ruby Tuesdays - wish we had.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Sacramento, California
“Superb service, tasty food, good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

This restaurant provided impeccable service, tasty food and reasonable prices and thus is excellent in my book, even when it is a chain with predictable menu items. I found no faults, and enjoyed the meal very much.

Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long Waite no salmon”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Went little late at night, staff seemed disorganized, had seats open but had to wait to be seated. Ordered salmon was told well after we ordered that they were out if salmon. Waitress was pleasant, just everyone seemed to be in a hurry but going now were.