“Good food, terrific customer service.”
Review of Pasquale's

Pasquale's
Ranked #1 of 112 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ontario, Canada
“Good food, terrific customer service.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Pasquale's was situated beside our hotel so it made the choice really easy. It was also recommended by the front desk clerk. We opted to eat in the bar area because we felt the dining room was too brightly lit. That's not a criticism, it just didn't work for us. We ordered the house salad which was fresh and tasty and a Pasquale's pizza, probably not the best choice for sitting at a small high-top table because the pizza was huge! And wonderful. So good in fact, that I kept all the crusts so I could take them home and dip them in sauce. Incredibly, when Dee, the bartender saw me trying to save my crusts, instead of thinking I was nuts, she laughed and brought me some marinara sauce. To go! What terrific customer service. I understand the other menu items are pretty good too.

• Visited February 2013

Indiana
“Incredibly Delicious Italian Fare”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Beckley, and were looking for some place local (not chain) to have dinner. The manager of the hotel highly recommended this restaurant. I immediately went to the TripAdvisor site from my cellphone, and after reading all of the many positive reviews, I knew we could'nt go wrong.

It was everything reviewers said it was and more! Although the parking lot was packed, and the restaurant nearly full, we were seated immediately, and within a minute or so a server was at our table. Since this was our first visit, we asked what would be a good choice for dinner. Our server recommended the chicken parmesean. OH. MY. GOODNESS! It was covered and drenched with cheese, and the sauce was perfectly seasoned. The chicken was cooked perfectly as well. The portion was HUGE, and if we lived there, I would have been enjoying some of that meal again for lunch the next day!

The meal also came with a salad. The homemade Italian dressing was out of this world. We ordered a side of the breadsticks and they were warm, delicious, and the perfect texture. If you are ever in Beckley, this is a MUST place to eat! You will enjoy excellent service, outstanding homemade food, and reasonable prices as well.

Should our travels bring us this way again, you can be sure we will be enjoying another meal here!

• Visited February 2013
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Always a good choice when in Beckley”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Beckley is our first stop on our annual trip South, Pasquale's is alway our choice. The place is always packed but we have never not been seated and the food is great so you will enjoy.

“Nice place”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

A great spot that has wonderful homemade sauces and dressing! The meatballs are wonderful and the Alfredo is creamy! The house dressing is yummy!

Montgomery, Alabama
“Excellent service and food--great value”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The service was excellent and the food was delicious! We left full and happy!! When in beckley we will definitely eat here again!