“Helpful Staff, Delicious Drinks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a break between shops. My companion is not a coffee drinker, & the barista was very helpful in suggesting choices. My frappuccino Mocha Light was wonderful. She enjoyed her caramel ribbon crunch frappucino. The tables needed wiped off, but the staff was very busy behind the counter. As always a relaxing spot for taking a breath during a busy day.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

As with most Starbucks the drinks are great. Good customer service as well. Cost the same as other Starbucks.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Just always a wonderful experience and very cozy place to go to warm up. Love Starbucks! They make the best Coffee's, Tea, Cocoa, The staff is always pleasant and the store is very clean. Always have frest pastries and what I need to start my day and sometimes end my day.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

So we stopped here looking for some great coffee and clean restrooms. You come to expect this from Starbucks as they are for the most part very standardized. Boy were we wrong. Granted the coffee was at the quality that you expect but this was horribly overshadowed by the fact that the restaurant was dirty and worst the bathrooms were horrific. They were so bad that you would expect to see it at a local truck stop but not at a Starbucks. I have to agree with the previous reviewer that this was a horrible experience and very dirty. Will be skipping this starbucks in the future and on the way home.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stopped into the rest area on the Turnpike for coffee and were met with the most disgruntled employee I've seen in a very long time, I didnt catch the girls name but she made a big impression on most of the 7 or 8 of us waiting for service. The Gentleman in line ahead of us had ordered and he was waiting on his drink when he asked her for sugar, the sugar bin was empty, she was making his drink so she turned around and said "I've been working alone for 10 hours so I'll get you some in a minute" the guy looked over at me and we both raised our eyebrows. She finished his drink and without even acknowledging that there were more people waiting in line she walked out of the store, through the service plaza and into an unknown room around the corner. She totally left the Starbucks unmanned and didnt even have the decency to ask us to be patient or explain what was happening. Just then another Starbucks employee came into the plaza, logged into a register and immediately took my order and started making my drink....then miss Bad Attitude came back with a box of sugar, shoved a couple handfuls into the bin, she walked behind the counter and threw her card keys onto the registed and walked off. None of us who were in line gave a crap about her bad day...as it turned out we had hit out 10 hour driving mark when we decided to stop in for coffee and yet we still had good attitudes, even when faced with her bad one. She needs to be reprinamded not only for treating customers badly but for also ditching the other employee who just stepped into work with a long line of people waiting. Shame on her, Starbucks needs some major training to happen at this store.

1  Thank Dianna P