“Great”

Applebee's
Ranked #79 of 112 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good deals for sharing appetizer and entrees. Delicious food! Great variety of choices of entrees and drinks. Courteous and attentive waiter.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a good dinner and nice service. I wasn't thrilled though with the staff cleaning the carpets around where we were sitting.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We live in town, visited evening of Jan. 1st. Waited 15 minutes before drink orders were taken by a employee that announced he was new and didn't know the menu. Order was finally placed and the waitress told us 3 times that our food was coming. Talked to the manager when we finally received our appetizer after an hour and 15 minutes. He said he would personally see that our order would be delivered. NO FOOD. We finally left without dinner. People around us were served. They kept telling us they were short staffed, but we were the only ones with no dinner!

1  Thank Whitecat55
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I love Applebee's. But this applebees was single handedly THE most disgusting Applebee's I have ever been to. Ended up with food poisoning. We were driving thru beckley on our way to the east coast and were starving. I wished we had just skipped dinner! My sons grilled cheese sandwich was half not cooked ( the bread was white on one side) and the other side was over cooked! Burnt to a crisp! The salad was lettuce and cheese. Brown lettuce. No croutons, tomatoes, anything else. About 5 pieces of lettuce and cheese. My sons order was wrong. And my meals was only half edible. ( i picked around the burnt hard parts). The plates were dirty. There were black bits in the melted cheese, that wasnt cheese. We left and I didn't even make it back to the hotel before my stomach was hurting. I ended up on the toliet for 2 hours with food poisoning. Stay away!

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was a typical Applebee's. Food and service were good. Located right of the interstate and 1/2 block from hotels.