“Always good place to eat.”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Food was good, as usual, as was the service. There was so much food that I couldn't eat it all. Will eat there again.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great food at a decent price. I do wish the place inside was bigger. Not enough seating. Wait time is usually not to long.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We dined here on a Saturday evening and we had a large group, but the restaurant was not overly crowded. Our meals did not arrive for almost an hour and a half, and when they did arrive some of us did not get what we ordered and some of the meals were cold. The waitress was very nice and extremely apologetic, she even had the manager come talk to us. The cold meal was exchanged, but I ate my salad as it was and didn't ask for what I had ordered since we wanted to get home that night. We did not get angry or rude, but it would have been a nice gesture on their part to offer a discount or free desserts. I will not be going there again.

1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed July 22, 2012

food was cold,service was terrible,We had worked all day and drove all evening to get to Beckley enroute to virgina beach.this was a terrible experience to start our trip

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I used to be a frequent customer of Applebees. I would always make it my place to go once a month while on Reserve duty. I also would take the family quite often on Friday nights. I hadn't been in a while. Thought I would give it a try.

It was okay. The food seems to have gone down in quality. Prices are decent, but there just isn't that flair that I use to enjoy a few years back.