“Terible, stinky,”

Comfort Inn Beckley
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Beckley
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I was to be an non smoking room. I was put in a smoking room that was so bad I could not sleep well at night. Some of the staff was friendly some could care less. There was nothing to like about it. Don't stay here until they clean up the place. I travel a lot in busness and this has to be the worst hotel I have stayed

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed March 31, 2010

Travelling from the Toronto area to Florida, Beckley was a suitable first night stop. We chose the Comfort Inn based on some reviews on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. This hotel has recently been remodeled and the location was right off the highway. They have done a wonderful job of recondioning this facility. The beds were new and very comfortable. The staff that we encountered (Kathie and Rose) were very pleasant. Certainly a great value.
Good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I always thought that Comfort Inns were a sure thing, but I guessed wrong. The hallway smelled like radiator antifreeze, the bathtub drain was plugged solid, and the vacuum missed our room. This isn't what we have come to expect from Comfort Inn. I will be much more hesitant about staying at one again - especially this one. There are other motels in Beckley to choose from.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2010

I stayed here twice this week and have stayed here a few times in the past ...large parking lot for trucks....I checked in at 2:00 am and was greeted by freindly clerks both times (different people) ask for late check out and it was not a problem...rooms average for comfort Inn always clean, comfy matress....first nite I was charged $89.00 second stay I complained that was a little high for this time of year and clerk lowered it $10.00 ...rooms are a little noisey but a nice place to stay with good people..restaraunt located next door and others less than a 1/4 mile away....nice stay for the price...

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2009

Very nice place to stay for a short get away. Very impressed with the staff. They were about the most friendly we've ever had. Changed rooms around so we could be close to our friends. Helped us numerous times with directions.
The rooms were very clean. If you stay here request upper floor. You can hear everything including bathroom from rooms above.
Free bfast is not so great.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Beckley WV, in August this year, we were having our family reunion in the area. The hotel staff was great to us, the hotel was clean breakfast was good and the breakfast area was neat with flowers on the table. I am looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2009

We checked in at 7pm and checked out at 8am the next morning. The hotel did it's job for a quick stop-over on the way to Myrtle Beach, SC. Breakfast was just OK. Outdoor pool was nice. Staff was nice enough.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family