New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Beaver
Hinsdale, New York
“Excellent hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Sleep Inn was great! Rooms totally clean and staff was great. Breakfast was the best!! Very happy with this Inn. Was not sure traveling to a town named Beaver, West Virginia but it worked out great!! Loved this place and it is close to the interstate so worked out perfect. Found an awesome Mexican Restaurant about one mile or so down the road which, if you like Mexican, was the best! there are other places to chose from too...but we LOVE Mexican!!

Room Tip: we were very happy with this hotel and the room was perfect. Everything worked in the room and the...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joanne P
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
I to LOVE Mexican my favorite restaurant here. Thanks so much for your response to our survey. i will be sharing your comments with our staff, such encouragement for all of us here at Sleep Inn, Beaver, West Virginia. Hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I usually go to a hotel/ motel to clean up and sleep. Many out there try to get you to pay for amenities you never get a chance to use. The Beaver, WV Sleep Inn doesn't offer a pool, hot tub, workout nook, etc. and they don't try to charge you for them. What you get is a clean room, a hot shower, and peace.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for the words of praise about our hotel. I have a great staff here and for sure our guests and there comfort comes first. I appreciate and will pass on your comments to our staff.Look forward to seeing you again.

Karen Lilly gm
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I travel for business and selected this Sleep Inn for a recent trip to the Beaver/Beckley area of West Virginia. The hotel was in the midst of an upgrade when I visited, but my room was GREAT! Room decor was nice and the hotel was clean despite the ongoing upgrades.

I also found the staff to be hospitable and helpful. I actually forgot my phone charger and inquired at the desk about one to borrow. The desk clerk was willing to loan me his, but my schedule would have made it difficult for me to return it to him before his shift ended. He ended up letting me borrow one out of the lost and found which I promptly returned upon checkout in the morning.

If I ever need an overnight stay in that area again, I will most certainly be staying at the Sleep Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank TennesseeTaco
Karen L, Owner at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay . Being a favorite Sleep Inn, Beaver, WV. is the best.

Kind Regards,

Karen Lilly gm
Marietta, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I Love this hotel. Very close to interstate, but very quiet. I travel for business and have tried other hotels in the area, but prefer this one. Staff go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Carla D
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Carla we thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. I will be sharing you kind comments with our staff and we are so glad you choose Sleep Inn, Beaver, WV. Our goal is to make our guest's as comfortable as possible while away from home.
Pageland, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at Sleep Inn. I came into to town for a family emergency and made the reservation upon arrival to town. Everyone I encountered was extremely pleasant and friendly. The room was extremely clean and gave a "comforting" place to unwind. The room was a smoking room and I'm a non-smoker. The room did not smell of smoke and I was very pleased. I would stay here again if ever needed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chernutan
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for responding to our survey and the great review of the Sleep Inn , Beaver, WV.
I will be sharing your praise to our staff and i also appreciate all that they do. Guest satisfaction
is of the uttmost importance to our entire staff and from your comments it is working. Hope to see you again if ever passing this way.

Karen Lilly
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Motel is being renovated but the project is being handled very well. No problems for any visitors at all. The maintenance crew responded very quickly when I reported a small problem in my room....they were waiting on me by the time I walked back to my room!
The employees are very friendly and the property was clean and well kept and quiet. This is my second stop at this Sleep Inn in Beaver, W.Va. and will not be my last!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you much for responding to Trip Adivsor , i know how busy we all are but it is important for us to know how we are doing at Beaver West Virginia. I am happy to know you were so pleased and i will pass your comments on to our employees. Thanks again Karen
WV
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our room was clean and the beds comfortable. Also, the room had a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was very small with no tub and the shower water was lukewarm. The vanity and sink were on the outside of the bathroom leaving little privacy for dressing and grooming. We wanted to "Sleep In", but couldn't as very loud construction began at 8:00 AM.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank lovingthemountains2
Karen L, Manager at Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thanks so much for taking time to responding to our survey . We have since taken care of the hot water problem as soon as it was reported the plumber was called. I appreciate your positve remarks in reguard to your stay. Hope you will stay with us again when passing this way.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beckley East
#4 of 14 in Beckley
Hampton Inn Beckley
Hampton Inn Beckley
#3 of 14 in Beckley

Been to Sleep Inn Beaver-Beckley? Share your experiences!