When we first arrived I thought the hotel was new, but the nice gentleman at the front desk told me it was several years old and they take pride in keeping the place looking nice. You don't hear that very often! It would help to have sign that is easily seen, but the signs on I-64 direct you right to the place. The room was large and clean, with fairly comfortable beds. The fridge and microwave came in very handy. Everyone that I ran across was extremely friendly and helpful - shout out to Matt in housekeeping! I had mixed experiences in the cafe: First time, we had great food and very timely service. We went back with a slightly larger group three days later and it took almost an hour to get our food (not sure why it took that long to make some salads and appetizers). I guess we should have informed the server that we were under time constraints but, unfortunately, this made us late for a funeral. However, both times the food was very good and reasonably priced. Because we were there for a funeral, our rate was discounted and that was very much appreciated. Now, if only they could improve the traffic pattern around the mall and nearby restaurants....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barboursville hotel is conveniently located between Huntington and Charleston. Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Barboursville. Our hotel is located right off I-64, just 10 minutes from Huntington and a half-hour from Charleston. Families can enjoy visiting a variety of popular attractions near our hotel. Barboursville, West Virginia offers a charming downtown district with many specialty shops and restaurants, and is home to the largest shopping center in West Virginia, the Huntington Mall. Other attractions within 10 miles of our hotel include the Museum of Radio and Technology, New River Train Excursions, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and Marshall University.If you're traveling on business to Barboursville, our hotel offers close proximity to area businesses. Within 10 miles of our hotel in Barboursville you'll find St. Mary's Hospital, BASF, CSX and Huntington Steel. Traveling is made easy during your stay because we proudly offer a complimentary shuttle to the HTS Tri-State Airport, located 25 miles away.Corporate travelers enjoy staying at our Barboursville, WV hotel because we offer high-speed Internet access, flexible meeting space and a 24-hour business center to keep guests connected while on the road. Other first-rate amenities include a heated, indoor pool with a hot tub, a fitness center and an on-site restaurant. Discover premium hotel facilities and affordable rates at the Holiday Inn Barboursville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Barboursville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Barboursville Hotel Barboursville
- Barboursville Holiday Inn