“Awful”
Review of Christopher's Eats

Christopher's Eats
Reserve with OpenTable
Christopher's Eats is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Barboursville
Description: Christopher's is a casual upscale Americana restaurant. We mix in international flavors and are fresh from scratch with as many local ingredients we can get our hands on. There's a relaxed atmosphere with good music and friendly people.
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

They are always out of everything and what you have to settle for just isn't very good. I've given them two chances and both have been awful experiences. We won't be back.

2  Thank Tratravlinman

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Worst wine I have had in years. Do they even try it?
Burger was not cooked to order and bacon was paper thin . Not even sure if it was bacon. Only white cheddar cheese here, Gouda or feta. Water came with a rotted lemon. Won't come back or recommend

2  Thank frequenttravels90210
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Large group of friends gathered here. The food was great. The service excellent! The vegetables are delicious! I got a veggie plate with Greek salad! Do recommend! Friends got flatbreads which were quite tasty!!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to go local so we decided to try this restaurant. The food was just ok but the price was expensive. When I go to a restaurant I want food better than I can make. This was akin to what I can make at home. For that much $ I expected more. It was worth the one visit but I won't go back.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We loved this place! The service was great and the food was amazing!! I had the Cajun shrimp flatbread and it was fabulous! I tried a homemade French fry and dipped it in the barbecue sauce and it was amazing! I also tried the honey mustard sauce and it was great too! I hope to go back soon!!