“Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We really like to eat at this olive garden when we are in Huntington but they keep getting rid of the meals that we eat.. now we just go for dessert because they have changed their menu so much that we can find anything that we like.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Typical Olive Garden food. The servers were having a bad day, arguing in front of us. We were served quickly. I always love Olive Garden .

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We hadn't been to this restaurant for quite some time. Used to love it, and it was our favorite place to go. No problem with the service, and we got in right away. The dishes we wanted were not on the menu, and most of the stuff we'd tried. We finally ended up having a salad and leaving. Won't be going here again. It was my birthday, and I thought OLive Gardens would be a special place to go.. but its just ordinary.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Usually this restaurant is a winner every time and my husband and I frequent it, but when we went a few nights ago, we were both disappointed. When we arrived, we were told the wait would be about 25 minutes, which is normal, but we were seated sooner. (Yay! I was starving!)
It took about 10 minutes before we were ever greeted by our waitress (I know they were busy.) She was very nice, but after we ordered drinks, it took about another 10 minutes to get them and then, although we were ready to order, we were asked to wait and she came back 5 min later. It took upwards of 20 min to get our food. I eat gluten free, so I love that they have those options for me. Their salad was great, as usual, and ordered without croutons so I could enjoy. When I received my gluten free pasta, I thought it looked funny. I've ordered it there before and it was great, but this pasta was on the brink of crunchy. I showed the waitress (after I'd had it sitting there for about 10 min. We felt so neglected) and she sent it back to the kitchen and ordered me another plate. When that plate arrived, it was as if they had thrown it in the microwave, added some more sauce, and brought it back out. This time, the pasta was crunchy and dry. I got her attention again and asked that I change my order and the manager came over, apologized, and let me order a different dish to go (At this point, my husband was finished eating and I just wanted to eat at home). It took about 15 more minutes to get my to-go order and then another 15 for the check. The manager was so kind and took my order off the bill, so we only paid for my husband's food. When I got home, the new order (Chicken skewers with mixed vegetables and steamed broccoli) was missing the mixed vegetables. It was such a disappointing experience and it's not normally like that, even when it is busy. We will not be visiting again for awhile.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Our waitress was named Anna.... We tasted wine until we found the one that matched both or enrtee and taste.... The food was hot, the wine was cool, and our glass stayed full... The bread sticks and salad were endless, just as advertised... The bill was reasonable... All we need now is a lil. more time to go back and enjoy it all again... We may make this a tradation... We will definately be back for dinner...