“Always good food and prices”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #38 of 65 Restaurants in Barboursville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Our food is always good at Outback and it's a good value. The service was very slow for the second time. We sat in a booth by the bar hoping it would be faster but, it wasn't. There was something on the menu that they no longer serve (cake pops) and my daughter was really wanting one.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Being a frequent visitor to outback we are done with outback. When I say frequent I mean we went 2-3 times a week. The past couple of visits we have had across the eastern part of the US has not been good. Service wasn't bad but the sweet tea wasn't sweet, no potato soup, Mac and cheese tasted more like nacho cheese than the original Mac and cheese, the no rules pasta has changed big time. Portions are smaller. Outback was our favorite place to eat out of all the chains. Now we would much rather go somewhere else.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. Since this area doesn't have very many places that serve what I would call "good" food. I grew up in NJ/NY so I have had excellent meals.

This is a great place. I live the steaks. Service is always great. Friendly atmosphere. Only problem I have is this trip the people behind us kept using profanities and were loud. Not what I would have liked had my children been with us.

Overall the dinner was enjoyable.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Slow service, Inthink they take for granted that you have to eat there. Waited 30. Minutes for the check, the server not in sight, maybe break time, had other places to be, missed them because of the check waiting period. Don't think they appreciate that you had a choice and chose Outback

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is just a typical outback steak house, but you are pretty much always guaranteed to get a good meal at the outback!