“Good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 60 Restaurants in Barboursville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Proctorville, Ohio, United States
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I went here for our anniversary. Since this area doesn't have very many places that serve what I would call "good" food. I grew up in NJ/NY so I have had excellent meals.

This is a great place. I live the steaks. Service is always great. Friendly atmosphere. Only problem I have is this trip the people behind us kept using profanities and were loud. Not what I would have liked had my children been with us.

Overall the dinner was enjoyable.

• Visited August 2013

Hurricane, West Virginia
“Slow, nonchalant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Slow service, Inthink they take for granted that you have to eat there. Waited 30. Minutes for the check, the server not in sight, maybe break time, had other places to be, missed them because of the check waiting period. Don't think they appreciate that you had a choice and chose Outback

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
nc coast
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is just a typical outback steak house, but you are pretty much always guaranteed to get a good meal at the outback!

Visited June 2013
Ona, West Virginia, United States
“Great Food and Atmosphere (Opens at 4 PM During the Week)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here before but it has been awhile. It opens at 4Pm during the week and the way we work ,it is hard to get here before the Rush. So, We were happy to get a chance to come here when my wife had a day off work during the week. We got here right at 4PM and got seated right away. She got the Pork Tenderloin and I got the Mahi Fish. They both were excellent choices. We got the Blooming Onion as the appetizer (which we love). My wife ended up getting a To Go Box .The Service was Great and the Bread is Fantastic!!! It is on Route 60 off of the Barboursville Mall Exit. Look for the Large Sign !!!

• Visited June 2013
Barboursville, West Virginia
“Great food, but always crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Outback has really good food, and is frequently crowded, and a very long wait. This could be a testament to how good the food is or the fact that it appears there are tons of empty tables they never fill. I frequently order my food online and pick it up here, and I never have issues with that. The food has always been great.

• Visited April 2013