“Average”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 65 Restaurants in Barboursville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is just a typical outback steak house, but you are pretty much always guaranteed to get a good meal at the outback!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here before but it has been awhile. It opens at 4Pm during the week and the way we work ,it is hard to get here before the Rush. So, We were happy to get a chance to come here when my wife had a day off work during the week. We got here right at 4PM and got seated right away. She got the Pork Tenderloin and I got the Mahi Fish. They both were excellent choices. We got the Blooming Onion as the appetizer (which we love). My wife ended up getting a To Go Box .The Service was Great and the Bread is Fantastic!!! It is on Route 60 off of the Barboursville Mall Exit. Look for the Large Sign !!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Outback has really good food, and is frequently crowded, and a very long wait. This could be a testament to how good the food is or the fact that it appears there are tons of empty tables they never fill. I frequently order my food online and pick it up here, and I never have issues with that. The food has always been great.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

After a long hard day working outside i really enjoy a steak from Outback with a cold beer. Havent eaten any seafood there since the Tillapia made me sick for three days a couple years ago. Usually quite busy with a wait to be seated but service is usually fairly quick.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I got the tilapia with crabmeat and my husband had the shrimp, scallops and mahi. Both were very good. I had the asparagus and he had the mixed seasonal vegetables. Service was fine and the atmosphere was very pleasant.