“Decent Eats”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Barboursville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After a long hard day working outside i really enjoy a steak from Outback with a cold beer. Havent eaten any seafood there since the Tillapia made me sick for three days a couple years ago. Usually quite busy with a wait to be seated but service is usually fairly quick.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I got the tilapia with crabmeat and my husband had the shrimp, scallops and mahi. Both were very good. I had the asparagus and he had the mixed seasonal vegetables. Service was fine and the atmosphere was very pleasant.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The service was very good and the salad was frest. I ordered by steak medium but it arrived well done and was tough, closer to shoe leather than a quality steak. The brocili was steamed well and not over-cooked. I would expect better steaks for $20 !

Reviewed January 23, 2013

we were lucky to have call ahead seating, which made our wait small. when we arrived we lead to our seat while others had one to two hours wait. our food was on time and delicious our waiter was very attentive but stll gave us solitude. highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Ate here when we stayed at the Best Western. We're familiar with Outback, and enjoyed this experience. Service and food were excellent.