“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fat Patty's

Fat Patty's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barboursville, West Virginia
“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

The only problem with the burgers at Fat Patty's is I just can't eat the whole thing. The burgers are so big. I usually order the Jr. Cheeseburger. It's better to go on Tuesday evening for BOGO Burgers.

• Visited April 2014

Barboursville, WV
“Great Hamburgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

So many different choices for your hamburgers as well as lots of other sandwich/salad options. A fun place for locals or those just wanting to hang out.

Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“1st time, and it wasnt bad, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I agree with the other reviewers that the portions were huge and good for the price, however the one thing that kind of had me perplexed, is that they dont give you the option on how you would like your meat cooked? I prefer medium to medium rare and when I ordered, the waiter cut me off by telling me that they cook all of their burgers well done. Im sorry but thats just very weird for a place that specializes in hamburgers to only cook their meat to one temperature?!?

• Visited March 2014
Gallipolis, Ohio
“Ok”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I had an open face beef sandwich which I had been looking forward to for quite some time. The gravy on it tasted exactly like it had came out of a jar, and the beef had that "been under heat lamp texture. My husband had the patty burger which he said was nothing special. Service was great. Prices were reasonable. $21.77 for run of
the mill food. Basically it's a glorified hamburger joint.

Centerville, Ohio, Usa
“Worth the wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a popular local chain and expect a wait if you're there 6-8pm. We wanted about a half hour, not too bad. Until 7:00 many of the apps are half priced, even on Saturday. Large beers were $2.25 and we were buying 8 wings for $3.50, and many others at half the price I'd expect. I ordered the Potato skins with pulled pork and honestly, didn't think I would like them. But it was the best thing we got! Nachos were freshly made, everything was just outstanding. Not one person in our party (12 people) didn't love the food and the prices. If I am in the area again I will go our of my way to eat here again, for sure.

• Visited January 2014