“local opinion”

Cuisines: American
Barboursville, West Virginia
“local opinion”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've eaten at this restaurant quite a few times, since I live close by. I've always had good food, friendly service. I've signed up for their reward card, and gotten a few discounts with it. the mac and chz is my 13 yr old's favorite, but i'd say it's kinda on the expensive side.

• Visited May 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been to many Panera Bread locations before but this was the worst experience. First of all, I went in because I saw a commercial for a great looking salad. When I arrived I was told they no longer had that salad. So I decided on stuffed cheese pasta with MARINA SAUCE. Unfortunately it was a to go order so I did not check it. When I arrived at my home I was so looking forward to a delicious meal. I opened the container and what I got was ALFREDO sauce. I was so mad. I paid almost $9.00 for a small meal and what I received would not have covered a bread and butter plate. It is ridiculous enough that they got the order wrong, to add injury to insult they charged me an arm and a leg for a little bit of nothing.

I will not eat here again. I can go to Gino's and get a helping of baked spaghetti for half that price and twice as big.

You lose Panera.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank tah52
“Panera Bread is the Best.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love Panera Bread. The bread & pastries are baked fresh every day. They offer antibiotic free meats and use the best ingredients in everything they offer. The soups, salads, pastries, well just everything is Super good here :-)

Visited April 2013
Branchland, West Virginia
“Broccoli and Cheddar Soup - YUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I always get the broccoli and cheddar soup and Chipotle Chicken or Italian sandwich. Always good. Plus they always give you that extra chunk of bread.

Visited March 2013
Centreville, Virginia
“Another Excellent Panera”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Because Panera has perfected their franchising, you can expect to get the same great meal at this restaurant as you do anywhere else in the country. We look for a Panera whenever we are traveling and have never been disappointed. The soup and sandwich combo is always a favorite of ours and the tomato soup is great along with the smoked turkey breast sandwich. Another favorite is the Asian Sesame Chicken salad. You can ask for anything special in the preparation and it is always served as ordered. This restaurant was very clean and orderly, with plenty of staff. We recommend this Panera.

• Visited March 2013