“Great Streak and Free Peanuts.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Large restaurant with lots of choices on the menu. Buttery rolls served with all meals, large house salads and huge baked sweet potatoes, which I love !

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food was awesome and my boys had a great time! The waitress was pleasant and kept the food and drinks coming. Even when it was busy we didn't have to wait long for a seat.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Over the past few years, the quality of food has went WAY down at Logan's. The newer items on the menu are not nearly as good as they were in the past. I went and waited over an hour for just a side salad recently, and I never received it. There are many more options at the mall that have faster service, better food, and a better atmosphere than Logan's.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have eaten here several times and the food is always good. Some times we do have to wait for a table for more than 30 mins but the wait is worth it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I really enjoyed my meal at Logan's. The food was wonderful and the service was great. My steak was cooked just like I like it. I like throwing the peanut shells on the floor. (wish I didn't eat so many) We stayed until almost closing, just talking and the staff didn't seem to mind at all, as they were busy sweeping up the shells in preperation for closing. Everyone was really nice.