“Love this place.”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Barboursville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walton, West Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Loved the atmosphere with the kids. Food was served quickly and correctly. Very reasonably priced and delicious. I will definitely go there again when in the area.

• Visited January 2013

Huntington, West Virginia
“Always good.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Love Logans. Good service. fairly quick. Prices not too bad. Love the rolls. deep fried mushrooms and salads.

Visited December 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Party of Eight "Unimpressed"”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My party of eight was not impressed. We drove 40 miles roundtrip and the food just didn't stack up to our expectations. Our orders ran the gamut from salads to steaks and ribs, and nobody could rate their meal better than average. I had the rack of ribs and they were extremely dry and I had to order extra sauce to perk them up. One of the party had the sirloin and it was tough, one the chicken salad which was good but not great. One had tilapia and thought the fish was good, but did not like the cooking spices. I also had the caesar salad and my lettuce was wilted and the salad had little taste. My friend had the garden salad and his was very good. The dinner rolls were very nice, perhaps the highlight of the evening. Our server Derrick was fantastic and was on his game the entire meal. I have read numerous reviews that were nothing but glowing praise, but it didn't happen for us.

• Visited November 2012
Charleston,WV
“yum!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Every time we go here we always get good service. They stay busy but always get you in fairly quick. Their food has the best prices and you always get a lot.

Visited October 2012
Charleston, West Virginia
“Best restaurant in the Huntington area!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have ate at this Logans 2 to 3 times a month for the last year.
I have never had a meal that was below my expectations!
Steak is always cooked to perfection and service is top notch!
I would highly recommend this location if in the Huntington/Barboursville area!