“Good food, less than friendly greeter.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #23 of 64 Restaurants in Barboursville
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Tried this one out after a day at the mall and was disappointed from the get-go by the greeter who seemed like I was bothering her and pulling her away from the riveting conversation she was having with a waitress. However, we were seated right away and had an quick service and an exceptional waitress; unfortunately I can't recall her name. Had a half-rack of ribs and strawberry lemonade which was awesome. I would recommend this place if you're wanting a little more than what the food court at the mall has to offer.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you like soup they have the best chicken enchillia soup, it's absolutey fabulous! All the food is really good.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

This is the same as most chili's. Good, food, good service, and great salsa.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Everything my family has ate here we have loved, I would highly recommend the chips and salsa appetizer. The service we have received here was always good and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

Recently, my mom and I tried Chili's at the Huntington Mall. The restaurant was clean and the food was okay but not the best. Our server was just okay as well. Also, it was early in the day before the crowd came in and they had like eight servers all hanging out around the bar gossiping about other employees and talking about partying, etc. I thought this was inappropriate. I wouldn't recommend Chili's to others but to each their own.

1  Thank KentuckyTravelBug80