Best Western Huntington Mall Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Huntington(Huntington)
Econo Lodge(Huntington)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking lothuntington malloutback steakhouseroom was cleanfirst floorwithin walking distancegreat priceconvenient locationbiscuits and gravyone night stayfront desk staffnice staywaffle makerwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafree breakfastwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The rooms are clean, the bed excellent and the staff some of the friendliest around. I recommended this motel to my mother in law, so that should mean something, lol. The motel is located next to a very nice mall and ancillary shops and the expressway access is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
DMS5800, General Manager at Best Western Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for the great review! The next time you are here check out Blenko Glass it's about 8 miles away and very interesting to watch them making the glass pieces by hand!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and grandson spend the night July 2013, while most everything was normal for Best Western, My wife really did not like the Beds. She said they were way to hard and woke with a sore back. We stay at Best Western 90% of the time, mostly due to Cleanliness, price, Pool and free breakfast for our Grandkids we raise. Being on their rewards program also is a plus. Will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
DMS5800, General Manager at Best Western Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for the review! I'm sorry that our bed were too firm for your wife to enjoy.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had rm 114, I am disabled and this was an accessible room. It appeared very clean when we fist walked into the room. We found a used Q tip under the desk, and the carpet was saturated by the bathroom door. I slid, almost falling, across the bathroom floor after getting my feet wet on the carpeting. We told the hotel desk clerk about it, but she had an I don't care attitude. Other than that, it was a nice stay. Breakfast was alright. Being a diaberic, they didn't have much to suit me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Please accept my apology for the housekeeper missing the q-tip under the desk.

I have checked room 114 several times since your stay and have not found a reason for the carpet getting wet.

Thank goodness you were not injured!

Generally our front desk staff are very attentive to our guest concerns I have addressed the topic of following up on all guest comments at our last staff meeting.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have stayed here several times and even though it is not as plush as the Hampton, it is clean and comfortable. Updates have been done in the lobby but are needed in other areas such as carpeting. I have never had a bad stay here and the breakfast has always been good. The staff was very professional and helpful and responded immediately to a problem with the air conditioning. We were moved to another room immediately. I think it is a good value. There are 2 good restaurants right across the parking lot.

Room Tip: Have not stayed on 2nd floor but reportedly there are frigs on that floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
DMS5800, General Manager at Best Western Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for being a loyal returning guest and noticing the lobby updates!

I the fall we plan to update the guest room bathrooms and then the hall carpets.

I look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The non smoking room smelled bad. The bathroom toilet paper rolls were nearly on the floor. The reservation that was made was not given as requested. My allergies reacted terrible to the musky, smokey room. Next trip we will not stay here but stay at the Hampton Inn across the street.

• Stayed: June 2013
DMS5800, General Manager at Best Western Huntington Mall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Please accept my apology for not meet you expectations.

I would like to do something to make it up to you, please contact me.